CivicMic works with the City of Lincoln to facilitate community outreach and public engagement opportunities for the City's Special Financing Districts, including:
- Foskett Ranch Reassessment District No. 2017-1
- Independence at Lincoln Community Facilities District No. 2019-1
- Lakeside Community Facilities District No. 2006-1, Improvement Area No. 1
- Lakeside Community Facilities District No. 2006-1, Improvement Area No. 2
- Lincoln Airpark Community Facilities District No. 1998-1
- Lincoln Crossing Community Facilities District No. 2003-1
- Twelve Bridges Assessment District No. 1995-1 (Series 1999 and 2001)
Please visit CivicMic often as additional information will be posted. In the meantime, please use the “Share this:” buttons below to share this announcement with City of Lincoln residents.
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe to receive updates via email and get a free copy of the NBS Primer on Special Financing Districts!
We got it! Join the Group and don't miss out on the latest news!
Looking for more information?
Click the button to visit the main page!