CivicMic is happy to report that a resident of the Pacific Pointe community in Oxnard has reached to CivicMic for additional information related to the Pacific Pointe landscaping including landscaping on the perimeter.
CivicMic has provided the information directly via email as it will be a topic of discussion at tonight's Board meeting. We are also releasing the information through this post for everyone's benefit.
As previously reported, the City of Oxnard wishes to engage constituents in a collaborative effort to find and implement solutions for the revitalization of public improvements in and around various neighborhoods in the City thus protecting real estate values and enhancing the quality of life for its residents.
To learn about options available to improve the landscaping, particularly on the perimeter and medians around your community, click here to take the survey!
Below is a summary of the information provided for tonight's Board meeting:
- CivicMic will work with the Board and residents of Pacific Pointe to facilitate posters, signing sheets and informational material and gather email contact information for the release of important news about upcoming on-site meetings with Pacific Pointe residents.
- We anticipate on-site meetings to occur end of October and during the month of November.
- Click here to read an important article on who pays for the maintenance of the City of Oxnard perimeter and median landscaping.
- Provided maps (see below) showing the landscaping along Butler Road maintained with Landscape Maintenance District No. 50 ("LMD 50") assessments collected on the property tax bills of Pacific Pointe. Note: Per the article above, landscaping along E Pleasant Valley Road is maintained with City funds - not LMD 50.
- Click here to view maps of improvements and lots more important information at our Data Center.
Please use the "Share this:" buttons at the bottom so your neighbors can take the survey, sign up to receive update emails and participate in the process for your community!
Looking for more information?
Please visit our main page for the City of Oxnard!